Peak Performance Training & Development
Develop your Own Opportunity
Agent Opportunities for
Successful Sales (Trainer-Coach) Professionals in the Philadelphia Metro Area
We are currently seeking high-caliber, results-oriented individuals who have a passion for building a business through an aggressive, yet polished approach.
Have you run a business or had experience transforming lackluster sales teams? Can you deal one on one with a business owner in need of help. Have you experience in Management Consulting, High Level Recruiting or High Level Consultative Sales? Then we would like to speak with you. Or perhaps you are a sole practitioner trying to develop a training and coaching business, yet you feel that you lack the structure with respect to leads, name brand recognition or training curriculum, please complete the form below.
As a sales training company, we rely upon proven sales systems and structures that provide a solid foundation from which our clients can build upon. This same philosophy is applied to our agents in that the systems and structure we provide you allow you to consistently build your business and attain sustainable growth. Our philosophy is to focus on helping you grow your client base, which in turn strengthens our business.
Peak Performance Training and Development, a premier Sales, Sales Management and Executive Training company is seeking a B2B Business Development Consultant with real closing skills and a desire to control the selling process. We seek an aggressive, assertive and results-oriented business development professional with a desire to close, often on the first call. The ideal candidate has proven experience selling directly to Business Owners or Presidents or a history of dealing with a one-call close. Management Consulting or Executive Coaching experience is a major plus. He or she must have a take charge mentality, possesses a drive for success, has a convincing presence and a commanding sense of urgency yet is also polished and professional in his/her approach.
We provide you with:
- Clean prospect lists and professional marketing materials
- Multiple products including Evaluations, Sales Training, Sales Mngt training, Executive Training, Recruiting & Performance Metrics Services.
- Personalized URL’s within our website allowing you to develop direct response leads
- Leads generated through extensive marketing efforts
- Online meetings and online training services
- A professional environment, admin support/ongoing billing services for clients you establish
- On-going residual income model.
- No caps, no territory limitations, just aggressive business development activities dealing with high level decision makers.
- The ability to immediately qualify and quantify client issues.
- Proven history of targeting/prospecting/selling: Business Owners, Presidents or C-Level Decision Makers a big plus
- Strong sales background in consultative selling, recruiting, any high ticket one-call close sale
- Past experience as a business owner running a sales team a plus.
- No nonsense approach and direct communication skills.
- Verifiable history as a top sales performer.
- Multi-tasker who enjoys a fast paced environment
- A thorough understanding of the problems inherent in sales and sales management>
- The desire and need to generate and sustain a high income level
- Strong presence; Take-charge mentality; Aggressive; Decisive
- Strong presentation and communication skills; Leadership abilities
- The ability to identify, develop and maintain new accounts
This is the ideal position if you have spent time building businesses without the return, credit or appreciation you deserve. Interviewing will commence immediately. No calls please. Please forward a cover letter and most recent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Peak Performance your Financial Future is Only Limited by the Number of Companies you Help Transform.
The information provided to Peak Performance is considered confidential and will not be disclosed without the permission of the applicant
Describe your previous sales experience such as length of selling cycle, method of generating new accounts/clients, type of product sold, and average ticket price of product/service sold.
Please describe any previous sales management background including your length of experience and average number of subordinates you managed.
Have you owned, run or managed a sales organization? If so please elaborate.
Have you any experience in Management Consulting, High End or Executive Recuiting or Complex Consutative Sales? If so please elaborate.
Describe any previous experience in CEO, Executive, Sales or Sales Managerment training or coaching
Please document any experience you have in consulting. Tell us what type of clients you had, what type of services you delivered and the average price of the service.
Please provide any additional information you deem relevant.