An International Leader in CEO/Exec. Sales & Sales Management Training
Process Oriented Sales Recruiting
Take the Gamble out of Sales Recruiting!
The 80/20 rule in the sales arena dictates that 80% of your production comes from 20% of your sales force! However, when you hire a sales-person you do so with high expectations only to find they were another disappointment and major expense. This means that 80% of your time & capital investment is wasted on the most unproductive hires!
Business Owners and CEO's Take our Complimentary Sales Hiring Diagnostic to begin the process of reducing sales turnover.
Request your Complimentary Locating Top Producers Information Kit to Reduce Turnover, Increase Production Per Hire, and Attain Sustainable Growth!.
Process Oriented Search: So what is it that differentiates top sales producers from the non-producers? More importantly, how much is it costing you every time you hire that mediocre producer? To review Process Oriented Sales Hiring used to differentiate talkers from producers contact Peak Performance Sales Training at 1-866-816-0991
Opportunity Cost: The cost of hiring, training, managing and motivating a new sales rep is a major expense to any sales organization. However the cost of hiring, training, managing and motivating a non producing sales rep creates a major negative impact to your bottom line. You invest in time, energy, salaries, benefits, automobile and fuel expense, advertising and marketing costs only to find yourself back at square one.
Most start over and rely on the same process and hiring criteria initially used that lead to a less than productive result. In other words you are relying on doing more of, what doesn't work! Call Peak Performance Sales Training at 1-866-816-0991 to reduce turnover, money, and frustration.
Sales Hiring Concerns: Most Business Owners are frustrated with:
- The high rate and cost of turnover; The high cost of recruiters
- Recruiter’s inability to locate top-producing sales professionals.
- Sales people that talk their way into the job, yet fail to produce new business.
- The high cost of turnover in their sales department
- The difficulty in determining who looks good from those who will produce!
- Sales people who come on board excited but fail to get out of the box
- Their inability to locate top-producing sales professionals.
- Sales people that talk their way into the job, yet fail to produce!
Peak Performance Sales Training is exposed to a myriad of sales-people on a daily basis, but more importantly we are exposed to identifying what holds them back and how to remove the barriers to their sales success.
Sales Recruiting can be the difference! Call us today at 866-816-0991